Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use 7sage Starter

LSATHopeful-2LSATHopeful-2 Alum Member
in General 109 karma
Hey Guys,

I've officially decided to take the December LSAT instead of the September LSAT. I experienced heavy burnout and took the last 2 weeks easy and in order to maximize my score I know I need to take it later.

My question is: How does one use the 7Sage starter package? Do you have any recommendations on how to use the videos to guide my studying. How many hours should I watch per day? Should I supplement the videos I watch with question sets not included in the quizzes? Do you recommend spending a couple days on a certain section?

I guess what I'm aiming for is to use the actual videos to build an even stronger foundation, however I want to finish that with enough time for me to do just PTs for a solid 3 weeks before the December 3rd exam date.

All in all: How did you use 7Sage to structure your learning? Thanks!

Comments

• citizenkanyecitizenkanye Member
    74 karma
    I have the Starter, but my target test date is different from yours. I'd say spend at least a month going through the curriculum at a good steady pace. Don't go through videos just for the sake of going through videos; if you want to speed up the process then don't do some of the drill sets for each section. Don't skimp on the videos themselves. Do timed sections while you're going through the core curriculum. Depending on your schedule, look to spend 3 - 5 h a day studying, with a break day every week.

Once you finish the curriculum, take a PT. Don't expect miracles. Then take 5 - 8 more PTs and BR thoroughly. If you are scoring at or near your goal range then you're ready for December. If not, consider postponing to February or June.

Good luck!