Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Older Logic Games in the current format

jowens7317jowens7317 Alum Member
in General 244 karma
In @Pacifico's attacking the logic games strategy post he mentions that 7Sage has formatted the older logic games into the current 2 pages per game layout so they can be printed off and worked just like the current tests. Is this still available?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @jowens7317 said:
    Is this still available?
    Nope, cuz LSAC is salty.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @jowens7317 Pacifico's twist on JY's LG fool proof method has been invaluable to me and actually helped me on the test today. Before LSAC banned PDF's, 7Sage had an option to purchase an LG Bundle with all of the earlier tests formatted in the current 2 page format and sadly it is no longer available.
    There are two ways that I have looked at this - if you use the old format you are forced to "write small" to make all of your diagrams fit on the one page - or - now that it is 2 pages, some people have adjusted to draw their diagramming on the 2nd page because the 1st question tends to be a rule driven question and they want to be able to focus on the diagram for the rest of the questions.
    I have done the LG 1-35 bundles at least twice so if you have any questions, let me know:)
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @twssmith said:
    if you have any questions, let me know:)
    You're a gem, Tyler.