Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancel?

just.flyyjust.flyy Free Trial Member
edited September 2016 in September 2016 LSAT 12 karma
I took the exam in Asia, so I believe its a non-disclosed exam. It's my first write and unfortunately, I completely lost track of time because of exam nerves (completely my fault, I know) and ending up having to guess the last page for both reading comprehension and logic games. Honestly, like a random guess, not even an educated guess. This sucks and I know that I shouldn't have let it get to me, but I would be lying to say it didn't affect my performance at all for my later sections. I feel like the material itself was not extremely difficult and quite similar to my practice tests, but I guess the whole "realness" of the testing conditions scared the living crap out of me so I messed up. I think this is definitely something I can work with, by setting up more realistic practice test taking conditions. The question is, I want some confirmation whether I should cancel or not. I would love some advice. The law schools I'm planning to apply to take my highest only, but I feel like because I bombed this one so hard I want kind of a somewhat "clean slate" for my next write. Hoping for the best.