Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA

kingtut310kingtut310 Free Trial Member
edited September 2016 in Test Center Reviews 29 karma
Proctors: We had three: one in the front, one in the back, and one in the middle of the room. the one in the front was the one giving the instructions at the beginning and between sections. I always had enough time between each section to reset my watch close my eyes and take a few deep breaths.

Facilities: The campus is easy to find, medium size, large lecture rooms, clean bathrooms, air conditioned and many vending machines (in case you need to grab a snack or a bottle of water).

What kind of room: Lecture room. 11-12 rows.

How many in the room: 18 test takers.

Desks: Medium size, for large lecture room. long desk shared by each row with sliding seats.

Left-handed accommodation: Yes, there was a deisgnated row for left handed test takers.

Noise levels: Minimum noise.

Parking: Parking was easy and there was plenty of slots. $9 parking fee credit or debit cards only (you'll pay on the way out).

Time elapsed from arrival to test: 20 mins. once it was 8:30 am they divided us into 4 groups of 15/18 test takers. each group had three proctors. we walked straight to the exam room. they verified our ID's and admission tickets, and assigned each test takers a seat. we signed the admission tickets and were giving the answer sheet and exam within 15 mins.

Irregularities or mishaps: Nope everything went smoothly.

Other comments: The room was kind of cold.

Would you take the test here again? I definitely would. Too Bad it's not available for Dec.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: 9/24/16