Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY.

SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
edited September 2016 in Test Center Reviews 11542 karma
Proctors: Three (very professional and quiet) proctors per room.

Facilities: Right across from the testing room, lots of stalls, clean, and they all have water fountains next to them.

What kind of room: Very large, the center is in a lecture hall. We had those long desks that were very spacious. I’m a desk hog and love my space, so this left me at ease.

How many in the room: There’s like 5 rooms of students, each room had approx. 25 students. It didn’t bother me though because these halls are meant to fit 150-200 students.

Left-handed accommodation: I would assume so since the desks weren’t individualized.

Noise levels: silent, few coughs. practically felt like I was using the 7sage proctor app (shameless advertising lol)

Parking: Very convenient and what I mean by that is the lot is huge and walking distance to the center is 3-5 minutes.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: 20 minutes driving; barely any traffic.

Irregularities or mishaps: One girl had her cell phone and the proctor just told her to turn it off and keep it in her pocket lol. Another time the proctor gave us the 5 minute warning at the wrong time, and because of this I think she may have given us 45-60 seconds extra. Wouldn’t know, I didn’t use an analog watch at the time smh.

Other comments: This center is my alma mater and I’ve taken courses in the building where the LSAT is administered in.Needless to say that’s what makes it very comforting for me and that’s where I do timed PTs to imitate test day conditions. I also appreciate that there’s like 5 vending machines for drinks, quick breakfasts and snacks and a mini lounge area to chill in before taking the LSAT.

Would you take the test here again? For sure.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: Sept 2014, Feb 2016, TBD.