Northern VA/DC/MD area September Buddy?

limetasticlimetastic Free Trial Member
edited June 2014 in General 5 karma
Is anyone in the area studying for the September test and looking for a study partner? I took the June test but I think I am going to retake it in September and I'd like somebody that I can take tests, study, and keep motivated with. :) I live nearish Tyson's Corner for reference.

Comments

• Laiprincess326Laiprincess326 Alum Member
    3 karma
    I'm in DC proper but if we can work out a schedule I would be willing to study with you! I am also retaking in September. I did ok the first time but still aiming higher. However, I studied on my own the first time and chose 7sage to help me out for the second time around. So this is all new to me!
  • PeterPeter Free Trial Member
    90 karma
    Hey, I might be a little late to the party but I live right at Tyson's Corner. I took the LSAT last Dec but cancelled and I put everything off for a year. I'm getting back into it now and plan on writing the Dec one again. I average 173-175 and my strengths traditionally have been LG though my LR has been improving. RC is by far my weakest. I work a 9-8 day job but am willing to meet up 9pm on weekdays (if you're close by Tyson's) and mostly free on weekends. Let me know if you're still interested.
  • zwoernerzwoerner Alum Member
    13 karma
    Hi Peter,
    If you are still looking for someone to study with, I'd be interested. I live in Crystal City, so it might be challenging to meet during the week, but I work downtown so maybe that could work some time. If not the weekends could be cool. Let me know what you think.
    -Zack