Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Implement Memory Method for December

afelsafaafelsafa Alum Member
in General 164 karma
So I've taken a look all around the forums, and watched the videos on the Memory Method, but I was just wondering how you guys think I should try and implement the Memory Method into my test-taking habits for the December LSAT? I have the freedom to study everyday, so whatever you guys suggest is cool, I just want to improve my RC a little bit, at least (I'm consistently at like -13).
Essentially, I want to know how often to practice, and how I should practice using the Memory Method?

Thank you guys, appreciate any help I can get!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @abmustephan said:
    Essentially, I want to know how often to practice, and how I should practice using the Memory Method?
    When practicing the memory method, I would suggest doing many of the RC passages multiple times. Get really good at seeing how the authors structure the passages.
    Follow the steps JY lays out and just keep going! Do as many passages as you can, as often as you can, without feeling burnt out.

Getting better at RC is a slow process, but through consistent practice you will see results.
    Also, I would suggest doing untimed RC drilling until you build up your skills a bit more and get comfortable with the layout of the passages.