Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spreading out studying

LsatbreakingnewsLsatbreakingnews Alum Member
edited October 2016 in General 392 karma
Hi guys, so I have decided to put off my LSAT date until next september so I can focus on my last semesters of school. However, I want to continue to do logic games so that I wont have to restart studying when I finish my degree (April). I have the cambridge packets and was wondering if it would be a good idea to spread them out between January - April. There are 152 games games which would mean that I do around 10 games a week. Would this be an efficient way to study? Maybe do 3 games, redo them the next day and repeat?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Euthyphro ,

I'm happy to hear you're putting your school studies first! You can always prep for the LSAT after college, so great thinking there.

I don't see any major issues with spreading out your studying of LG like that. Just make sure you are fool-proofing the games too, rather than just doing them for the sake of getting them done. I also am using the Cambridge Packets, (PTs 1-38) are you referring to doing all the packets between now and April (meaning for LR/RC & LG?)