Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to overcome LG

hongsophia009hongsophia009 Free Trial Member
in General 49 karma
The complex LG is hard to overcome. I can only understand 3 of 4 questions,generally, and only get 12-14 correct. Is someone can give me some suggestions? Thank you

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8694 karma
    To answer your question more completely, do you mean 12-14 correct per section timed?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2016 23929 karma
    @hongsophia009 said:
    The complex LG is hard to overcome. I can only understand 3 of 4 questions,generally, and only get 12-14 correct. Is someone can give me some suggestions? Thank you
    I missed 20 or so questions on my diagnostic for LG alone... LG has been, and is still the section that feels least intuitive to me.

However, as you'll often see people post, it is the section that is easiest to improve on.

I'd recommend:

This is 7Sage's fool proof method to getting 100% on games. Trust me, it works!

The key to games is repetition and memorizing inferences. Many games recycle inferences from old games. So just keep working on re-doing the games from PTs 1-35 over and over and eventually you'll get the hang of them using the fool proof method.

However, before embarking on the fool proofing method, do make sure you are fluent in your conditional logic language and how to diagram the different game types. To be honest, I'd recommend getting at least a 7Sage starter course. I've read every LG book from Powerscore to Manhattan, and 7Sage is objectively superior for LG. JY's methods are clean, simple, and they work.

You can also check out the free LG explanations online on YouTube.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    To be honest, I'd recommend getting at least a 7Sage start course.
    Yeah, 7Sage curriculum is what did it for me. Very concise, very effective.