Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December 1993 LSAT

jowens7317jowens7317 Alum Member
in General 244 karma
Was this LSAT never released?

Comments

• Tinyosi1Tinyosi1 Alum Member
    235 karma
    Many past LSATs weren't released. These days things are a bit more standard as June, September/October, and December are always released and February always isn't(I believe).

While I am not sure if there was a specific system then, it seems several years only three tests were released. You will see that on years like 1993 where December wasn't released February was released, so you still have 3 from that year to review.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Tinyosi1 said:
    Many past LSATs weren't released. These days things are a bit more standard as June, September/October, and December are always released and February always isn't(I believe).

While I am not sure if there was a specific system then, it seems several years only three tests were released. You will see that on years like 1993 where December wasn't released February was released, so you still have 3 from that year to review.
    Correct. I'm glad the LSAC got their sh*t together and release every June, Sept/Oct, and Dec.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @Tinyosi1 said:
    February always isn't
    Yeah, the Superpreps comprise of the Feb. LSAT though