Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hitting the Restart Button

halleighhh4halleighhh4 Member
in General 35 karma
Hi guys. Looking for some friendly advice.

I've studied off and on for about a year now. My last time studying was about 5 months ago. I am 100% committed to writing and plan on taking the June LSAT.

I've gone through most of the curriculum with 7sage. I still have a bit more Reading Comprehension and I haven't really touched Logic Games yet.

How should I go about starting to study again?

Should I start with Reading Comprehension and then move to Logic Games and end with reviewing Logical Reasoning? I am planning to go over all of the 7sage material again.

I am working 2 jobs right now - about 50 hours a week - so time is precious. I am studying a couple hours a night during the week and spending more time on the weekends studying.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @halleighhh4 said:
    How should I go about starting to study again?

Should I start with Reading Comprehension and then move to Logic Games and end with reviewing Logical Reasoning? I am planning to go over all of the 7sage material again.

I am working 2 jobs right now - about 50 hours a week - so time is precious. I am studying a couple hours a night during the week and spending more time on the weekends studying.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

I would work my way through the core curriculum again. Take notes and treat it like a part-time job. Do the drills, memorize what JY says, and you will prosper. The course is best designed to be gone through in order.

I also work about 50 hours a week (give or take, sometimes more.) I spend about 4-6 hours a night after work prepping and all day Saturday and Sunday prepping. I use my 1 hour lunch to do logic games.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    I would work my way through the core curriculum again. Take notes and treat it like a part-time job. Do the drills, memorize what JY says, and you will prosper. The course is best designed to be gone through in order.
    Yeah, I agree with this. It will take a little more time, but it's the best, highest quality use of that right now.
  • J_ClarksonJ_Clarkson Alum Member
    585 karma
    Sounds like we're nearly in the same boat! If you need a study buddy along the way, let me know! In terms of your study journey, I'd go with Alex's and Can't Get Right's advice.