Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I feel like I'm gonna catch a cold...

icecreamparfaiticecreamparfait Free Trial Member
edited December 2016 in General 82 karma
My body feels hot and heavy...had vitamin C a lot, but not sure it works.
Should I have some cold medicine? I heard it can worsen the symptoms...
Anyone took the test while being sick? How was it...could not do well at all?
Should I do some jogging? Or it just makes things worse...

Comments

• WalliumsWalliums Member
    373 karma
    Get lot's of sleep, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Most other "methods" are just hogwash.
  • icecreamparfaiticecreamparfait Free Trial Member
    82 karma
    Thank you...I guess I need some more sleep, only slept for 5 hours these days (wanted to sleep more but just couldnt...for some reason I just wake up)
    Reall hope this cold is gone by tomorrow...
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Nah, I'd bet this is just pre-test stress. It can manifest in a lot of different ways. You're fine. Try to relax over the next couple of days.
  • icecreamparfaiticecreamparfait Free Trial Member
    82 karma
    @"Cant Get Right"
    I sincerely hope so...
    It was raining yesterday and the day before that and my room was pretty cold.
    I did not go out for a couple of days cuz I dont want to catch a cold but...
    Should I go walk a bit? Or it just makes it worse?
    I'm afraid I cannot fall asleep the day before the test day but don't want to make the cold worse neither.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    What would you do if you had a day completely off with no obligations at all? That's what I'd do today and tomorrow (except no alcohol!). I can't really answer as to what's good for a cold or not. I have my opinions for sure, but they are so uninformed I'd feel irresponsible saying them even with a disclaimer!
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Walliums said:
    Get lot's of sleep, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Most other "methods" are just hogwash.
    Correct, lol. Sleep and rest as well as exercise have proven to be helpful methods.

Zicam nasal swabs have also helped me with symptoms such as runny nose and sinus relief.