Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Schedule

teakogun1teakogun1 Member
in General 35 karma
Hey I just purchased the Ultimate pack for 7sage. I have a question about the schedule.

Is there a document that shows what we need to do week by week?
cause what i see is just a list of the topics and tests
Thanks.

Comments

• lawschoolstuff16lawschoolstuff16 Alum Member
    328 karma
    If you select the 'course' tab on the top of your page, you can find an option that says 'study schedule.' Go there, and then select the package you bought + the test date you're aiming for and it will create a schedule for you, week by week. It will list lessons and then indicate that each lesson has like 16 videos (for example). You will have to finish all of those by the end of the week to stay on track. Hope this helps.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @lawschoolstuff16 said:
    If you select the 'course' tab on the top of your page, you can find an option that says 'study schedule.' Go there, and then select the package you bought + the test date you're aiming for and it will create a schedule for you, week by week. It will list lessons and then indicate that each lesson has like 16 videos (for example). You will have to finish all of those by the end of the week to stay on track. Hope this helps.
    Yup! I basically then would just screen shot it and then you can print out a physical copy. I actually found myself tweaking my schedule a bit, so I found a hard copy pretty useless.
  • lawschoolstuff16lawschoolstuff16 Alum Member
    328 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    I actually found myself tweaking my schedule a bit,
    Yeah, exactly. You'll probably adjust the schedule as you go to whatever suits you best. Just make sure you keep in mind the test date you're aiming for + PT schedule and you should be fine.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @lawschoolstuff16 said:
    Yeah, exactly. You'll probably adjust the schedule as you go to whatever suits you best. Just make sure you keep in mind the test date you're aiming for + PT schedule and you should be fine.
    Precisely :)