Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any idea on improving specific type of RC?

I found I particularly underperform in law reading regardless of difficulty. Any suggestion on improvement?

Comments

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    Do you think you aren't understanding the content of law passages as a whole, how paragraphs come together, terminology, or some combination of those things? Perhaps it's an unfamiliarity with legal vocabulary? Don't get too caught up in the subject matter too much as you only need to understand the passage and not so much the terms outside of the passage. That said, discomfort can pose a greater challenge on sections and subject familiarity can help. Reading articles on the subject can help---Above the Law is an example of a place to look for articles on the law. I would say step number one is to figure out what specifically gives you the most problems with law passages. That way, you can work towards efficiently eliminating the issue.
  • I agree with nessa, read articles on the subject and you should become more familiar with the style and terminology.

P.S. Great profile pic of Kloppo!! YNWA
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    thanks!! @nessa.k13.0

Will do @marshallthomas04
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @nessa.k13.0 said:
    Reading articles on the subject can help---Above the Law is an example of a place to look for articles on the law. I would say step number one is to figure out what specifically gives you the most problems with law passages. That way, you can work towards efficiently eliminating the issue.
    Yes! Another thing that really helps is googling the content of the passages after you're done reviewing them. Becoming more acquainted with terminologies and concepts you aren't familiar with will help you with future passages.