Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proctor not loading

erinasatoerinasato Alum Member
edited July 2014 in Technical Problems 9 karma
Hey guys! My exam proctor is not loading and I am wondering if this is an issue on my end or if anyone else is having the same issue today.

Comments

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3076 karma
    Thanks for the heads up, I just pushed out a fix and it should work again now!
  • erinasatoerinasato Alum Member
    edited July 2014 9 karma
    Hey Alan,
    I just tried again and it's still not loading up on my end. Any suggestions for what I should be doing different? I've cleared my history and cache, but that doesn't seem to be helping anything.
  • umarah.aliumarah.ali Free Trial Member
    edited July 2014 2 karma
    Hi guys! My hypo/exam proctor is also not loading today on any of the lessons. Is anyone else having this issue, and is there anything I can do to fix it from my end? Thanks!
  • 7Sage Admin7Sage Admin Administrator
    298 karma
    Hey that's strange, it's working on my side. If you can't access it on the site, you can also get the proctor with the iOS and Android apps.

You can also download a zip file with the mp4s here:
    http://videos.7sage.com/lsat/resources/7Sage-lsat-timer-and-proctor.zip
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    I had the proctor malfunction while I was writing a PT. I think I stopped at about the right time, but it definitely threw me off my game (and I might have gone over by a couple of minutes).

I'm going to use the offline file from now on!
    810 karma
    FIY - I just had the streaming proctor malfunction again. It was probably 25 minutes into the first section when it suddenly stopped working.
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited July 2014 3076 karma
    Sorry Allison! Which proctor was it - Youtube or 7Sage video player (with playback speed options on the bottom)?

I recommend the 7Sage iOS or Android App proctors. As far as I know, they are very solid.
    810 karma
    Hi Alan,

I was using the 7Sage player and watching the 4 section version. I usually use the Android app, and it's been fantastic - no problems whatsoever.