Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Sections on 7Sage Syllabus?

NerdyTunaNerdyTuna Member
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the LSAT and was wondering if someone could confirm which sections on the 7Sage Syllabus are for Logic Games. To my untrained eyes it looks like the syllabus introduces Logic Games, and then goes back to Logical Reasoning.

Specially, are there any games sections without the word "games" in the title?

Namely, anything other than:
- Introduction to Logic Games & Sequencing Games
- Sequencing Games with a Twist
- Introduction to Grouping Games: The In-Out Games
- Grouping Games
- Grouping Games with a Chart
- Grouping and Sequencing Games

Hoping to study *just* games over the next 2 weeks and wanted to know which sections/videos to try cover.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Happy holidays.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    The LG sections will be titled appropriately, but there's just so much else that goes into it. I wouldn't even know how to begin parsing out which lessons are relevant to LG and which aren't. If you're just starting out, I'd recommend going in order the first time through. The curriculum is structured and ordered deliberately and each lesson builds on previous lessons. After working through it, you can focus your studies more effectively from there.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    If you're just starting out, I'd recommend going in order the first time through. The curriculum is structured and ordered deliberately and each lesson builds on previous lessons. After working through it, you can focus your studies more effectively from there.
    100% this. I find that people do more harm than good by skipping around the syllabus and they end up wasting lots of time.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Welcome to 7sage btw :)
  • NerdyTunaNerdyTuna Member
    53 karma
    Thanks for your advice! It's helpful to hear from people who've done this. :)
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    I'd recommend going in order the first time through. The curriculum is structured and ordered deliberately and each lesson builds on previous lessons. After working through it, you can focus your studies more effectively from there.
    I tried to start at LG without going through the previous lessons and @cantgetright is correct! You need to be able to understand the logic lessons beforehand and the terms and way JY teaches first. It makes it so much easier, helpful, and enjoyable!
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    especially the conditional logic course.
  • NerdyTunaNerdyTuna Member
    53 karma
    Sounds great. Thank you @"Alex Divine" and @dennisgerrard!