Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Optimistic but worried.

teakogun1teakogun1 Member
in General 35 karma
Hey Y'all
I just started 7sage for the Feb 5 test and the lessons i have learnt are absolutely fantastic.
i am very excited about learning blind review and i hope it will work for me.

I just feel like a bit of regret that didn't use 7sage before and this is holding me down and it has induced fear in me that i will not do as well as i want to due to the short period of time i have before the Feb exam.

Comments

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    if you not sure or completed the CC, don't feel pressured the take Feb. fundamental stuff like conditional logic is important. I has been in your circumstance last year for Dec 2015 test.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited December 2016 23929 karma
    Yeah, there's absolutely no reason to take in Feb. Most worthwhile schools don't take February scores, and giving yourself a month with the core curriculum is just not enough time. Plan on spending around 2-3 months to get through the CC and another 6 months doing PTs w/ blind review to reach your potential.

I probably sound like a broken record, but imagine the LSAT as a final that you have unlimited time to study for: Would you choose to take it on X arbitrary date? Or would you wait until you are confident you can score where you need to first?

I've never heard of anyone who actually had a good reason why they NEEDED to take the LSAT on any specific date. There is NEVER a good reason to take the test before you are ready.
  • jknaufjknauf Alum Member
    1741 karma
    @"Alex Divine" said:
    I probably sound like a broken record, but imagine the LSAT as a final that you have unlimited time to study for: Would you choose to take it on X arbitrary date? Ir would you wait until you are confident you can score where you need to first?
    Yup, this.

The LSAT could literally be the difference between $100,000 in debt vs no debt depending on your ambitions.