Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skipping around on the syllabus

tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
edited July 2013 in General 2573 karma
Do you guys thing it will hurt if I skip around on the syllabus? By skipping around I just mean working on LG while working on one of the other sections. Right now I'm working on Logical Reasoning questions, but I'm also working on the pure sequencing games. Once I'm done with the sequencing games I'll move on to the next while also working on whatever other section of the test. Thoughts?

Comments

• zacharygottliebzacharygottlieb Free Trial Member
    13 karma
    Well I don't know if it would necessarily hurt but I would start at the beginning of each of the sections. For example don't jump from the beginning of Logical Reasoning to the end and then to the middle of Logic Games. Following the study schedule would probably be best. I guess whatever works best for you is the best option. The only reason I say don't skip around too much is because there are certain lessons you learn that help for later sections of each section. Even things learned in Logical Reasoning explanations can help in reading comp/logic games. Just a thought.