Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lack of video explanations

dkim13dkim13 Member
edited July 2014 in General 17 karma
Hey all. I am a couple weeks into my LSAT prep and I must say that I love 7Sage and am recommending it to all my future law school hopefuls. The videos are so helpful in allowing me to understand why one answer is correct and the other four are not. That being said, there are several video explanations missing in the MC/MP lesson sections for LR and I was wondering if JY or Jon were going to upload new ones. Thank the Good Lord that I got all the questions without video explanations correct...

Comments

• kennethdavonstewartkennethdavonstewart Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    Where can I address my concerns about signing up for a class. I have questions, but I cant find a link to contact someone about purchasing the course. Please help!
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3079 karma
    We split the PrepTests into 35 and earlier, and 36 and after. 35 and earlier is used for lessons and problem sets. 36 and after are reserved for you to do full practice LSATs.

There should be full video explanations available for all the full PrepTest (36-71) that your course has access to. If there are some missing for those, please let me know!

If you are having trouble with a particular question in the lessons or problem sets (35 and below), there are video explanations for requested questions.

If you don't see an explanation for one that you are looking for, I recommend posting a comment, or a new discussion topic, and others are often more than happy to help. Discussing LSAT problems is an incredibly powerful way to learn.

You can send JY an email at jy@7sage.com and he may make a video explanation if it'll help. It may take a little while though - He'll be backlogged because he's in the Gobi Desert for the next week or two :)
  • kennethdavonstewartkennethdavonstewart Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    Thanks I'll email his questions about the course. I'm not clear on how it works, buit from what I've read so far,the course seems helpful.