Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Post-Grey Day Struggle

dantlee14dantlee14 Free Trial Member
edited January 2017 in General 617 karma
After nervously waiting for my December LSAT results on Tuesday, which were exactly as bad as I expected, I proceeded to drink away my problems with some friends. I had so much alcohol (a third of a bottle of whiskey and about 8-10 shots of Tito's vodka) that my best friend annihilated me in FIFA 6-0, after which I puked on myself and his sofa mid-nap. I managed to drunkenly stumble my way home at 2am.

I woke up six hours later, vommed my brains out some more, and had to take the day off from work because of "food poisoning." I spent the entire day curled up in pain shirtless on the floor of my bathroom, utterly unable to shake off the worst hangover of my life.

I share this story to assure you that no matter how disappointing your LSAT score was, it could always be worse - at least you didn't publicly and privately humiliate yourself immediately after finding it out! So here's to attaining glory, redemption, and a social life in June.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    @dantlee14 said:
    So here's to attaining glory, redemption. and a social life in June.

I'll drink to that:) Shake it off and get to it!
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    @dantlee14 said:
    Cheers (with coffee until the end of this LSAT journey)! You've got the right attitude about it - that's for sure! :)
  • Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    1018 karma
    @dantlee14 said:
    Dang skippy! Cheers! *clinks teacup*
  • Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma
    HAHA!!!! I did the same, minus the vomiting. Today is the last day of sulking and feeling sorry for myself. Tomorrow I start over and do it again. I think Im going to wait to take it until Dec.