Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last two weeks

natashabanks1natashabanks1 Free Trial Member
edited January 2015 in General 55 karma
Hi! I wanted to get a feel of everyone's study schedule for the last 2 weeks before the test (especially the full time working people). How many PTs? etc.

Comments

• shane.mcglashenshane.mcglashen Alum Member
    194 karma
    I plan on just doing a PT maybe every other day, with various full day breaks (maybe 2-3). The day between PT's continue to review while doing maybe 3 new logic games additional to the new LG's per test daily. Final week, maybe 1 PT daily for 4 consecutive days, with a full day off the day before the actual test. Yourself?
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I have planned 5 full PT's between tomorrow and Feb 7th. In addition to heavy review, I'll be drilling older RC passages like no other.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    Drill/ PT/ Review
  • msmith85msmith85 Alum Member
    213 karma
    PT every other day or so, mostly retakes of ones I took for the September test so I'm reviewing them very closely.

Drill on whatever I missed.

Doing this until Thursday before D-Day.
  • shane.mcglashenshane.mcglashen Alum Member
    194 karma
    Ill tell you what, I don't know about you guys, but I am totally 100% ready to take this test. Everything else aside, I am simply ready to go back to real life. I will remember this experience.. for the rest of my life.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    1) PT every other day
    2) BR + drill

Rinse and repeat until D-DAY!
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    Good luck to you all :) !!!!!!