Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeing Progress!

TurkishcoffeeTurkishcoffee Alum Member
in General 39 karma

I started studying for the LSAT September with a 155 on an non timed LSAT by January 22 I got a 170 on a non timed test. I am now switching to timing myself to learn how to analyze and take the test as time efficiently as possible. At the same time spending more time on RC which is my weaker area. Any thought on how to own the timed LSAT scene? In the meantime keep grindin' everyone!! You got this!!!!

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Cool username. Great job making improvements. Great motivation on a Monday.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Turkishcoffee said:
    I started studying for the LSAT September with a 155 on an non timed LSAT by January 22 I got a 170 on a non timed test. I am now switching to timing myself to learn how to analyze and take the test as time efficiently as possible. At the same time spending more time on RC which is my weaker area. Any thought on how to own the timed LSAT scene? In the meantime keep grindin' everyone!! You got this!!!!

Congrats on the improvement!

I think if you can master the material during your blind review/untimed drills, then the speed will necessarily take care of itself through tons of timed practice. Once you get comfortable taking timed sections and PTs, you also want to start thinking about strategy, which include things like pacing and skipping.

Also, check out the Resources for taking a timed LSAT: https://7sage.com/lesson/how-to-take-a-simulated-lsat/

You always want to make sure to use the proctor and a bubble sheet to simulate test day conditions as closely as possible.