Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Realistic LG score before June

jhanco10jhanco10 Alum Member
edited February 2018 in Logic Games 195 karma

I took a practice LSAT today and scored a 155. I was 11/23 on logic games which drug me down. My goal score is 160-162. I have just recently started to reengage in logic game improvement. What is a realistic raw score goal to get on Logic games before the June test?

Admin note: edited title for clarity

Comments

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

LG are the easiest improvement. If you literally stayed the same in LR and RC, and improved your LG you probably would hit your goal with just LG improvement. Congrats! Foolproof LG...and don't literally stay the same on LR and RC and you will crush June.

• jhanco10jhanco10 Alum Member
    195 karma

Also, what additional guidance would you lend toward achieving this goal?

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

Foolproofing. And if you haven't signed up with 7sage, sign up for it.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@benhancock68 said:
    I took a practice LSAT today and scored a 155. I was 11/23 on logic games which drug me down. My goal score is 160-162. I have just recently started to reengage in logic game improvement. What is a realistic raw score goal to get on Logic games before the June test?

I think aiming for 20 or 21 on games is a very achievable goal by June. I was awful at games. I mean just awful. I missed like 16 or 17 q's on my diagnostic and I had to work hard for every point of improvement. I'm happy to say that after using 7Sage's FP method, I generally only miss 1-2 per section.

I know it sounds cliché, but if I can improve on games, anyone can.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Hi @benhancock68,

I recommend this thread "Logic Games Attack Strategy," which has received 112 likes so far:
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1