Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7sage!!

Sammie215Sammie215 Member
in General 202 karma

So my account is about to expire and I'm all done with all my applications/LSAT prep (woohoo!)-- just wanted to thank JY and the 7sage community for creating such a great product. The videos are all so, so helpful and you've all been able to make this process very affordable (the fee waivers during the application cycle alone have already compensated for the cost of my course). I've been telling everyone considering taking the LSAT to use 7sage because it truly made such a difference. I'm from California, so I went into the law school application process thinking I had a decent chance of getting into Berkeley--- now I have (!!!) and it's so exciting to have gotten into one of my top choices and still have other potential options coming down the pipe.

I took the LSAT in September and December, and using the advice of other sagers and the new RC videos I was able to go from -6 to -0 in RC the second time around, which was a huge deal for me and my score actually went up by 10 points (167 --> 177). I don't think I did anything that crazy in terms of studying, but I'm happy to help other sagers however I can (though I'm probably not going to be checking the site much after the next week or so because I'm excited to have a life outside of law school apps again!). My biggest piece of advice is this: be protective with your time and with your psyche. I think it's easy to fall into the trap of trolling the discussion board instead of working on core curriculum ("I'm on the site, I'm studying.... I'll just take a little break..."). Equally easy is working yourself into a frenzy because other people are stressed out. This community is really supportive, but sometimes hearing people complain about not being able to get from a 171 to a 175+ is demoralizing when you're still scoring in the low 160s. Trust in yourself and trust the process! Okay thanks again 7sage, here's to hoping for a great 2018 admissions cycle! Peace!

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Congratulations!! Very inspiring

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

Congrats on Berkeley!

• sandypantssandypants Alum Member
    231 karma

My biggest piece of advice is this: be protective with your time and with your psyche. I think it's easy to fall into the trap of trolling the discussion board instead of working on core curriculum ("I'm on the site, I'm studying.... I'll just take a little break..."). Equally easy is working yourself into a frenzy because other people are stressed out. This community is really supportive, but sometimes hearing people complain about not being able to get from a 171 to a 175+ is demoralizing when you're still scoring in the low 160s. Trust in yourself and trust the process! Okay thanks again 7sage, here's to hoping for a great 2018 admissions cycle! Peace!

This was so awesome to read, excellent advice. Thanks and congrats to you!! Enjoy your free time before school begins in the fall!

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Congrats!!

• Eric25Eric25 Member
    720 karma

Congrats!

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Congrats!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Great job on your score and acceptance to Cal!

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Congrats!!!

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

great job! Great improvement!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited February 2018 10774 karma

Congratulations! : D

• mariev22mariev22 Member
    57 karma

Inspiring post, thank you!