Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Schedule

dimitricoachidimitricoachi Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma

Does anyone recommend the Power Score Study schedule?

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4428 karma

@dimitricoachi said:

I would assume a Power Score Study Schedule wouldn't include time for foolproofing logic games using 7 sage so I would be likely to not recommend it.

That said the Bibles are pretty food resourses as far as LSAT books.

I imagine the main problem with any study schedule would be that you never know how long it will take to reach your goals. Locking yourself into a three month (or whatever fixed length) plan just doesn't make sense given how important each point can be.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited February 2018 9382 karma

@dimitricoachi said:

I don't know what "PowerScore Study schedule" is exactly, but I don't recommend it! (I've never met anyone on this Forum recommending a certain "schedule.")

Here are the reasons why:
    https://7sage.com/lesson/the-three-worst-lsat-mistakes/
    (I think you can read this blog post without a paid account!)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited February 2018 23929 karma

I don't necessarily recommend any study schedule, just because it's impossible to know how long some of these abstract ideas on the LSAT will take to sink in. It also has you taking 3 to 4 PTs a week from week 9 onward. I don't think that's necessarily the best advice.

As someone who has been studying for a while, it looks to me like they just tried to cram in all the PTs from 50-70 into a matter of a few months without really allowing time for review or drilling. That's not to say it's an objectively bad study schedule since I'm sure plenty of people have used it to improve. But I definitely think there are more effective and efficient approaches to the LSAT.