Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proctored Exams every Saturday morning in Chicago?

chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
in General 289 karma

Just want to reach out and see who would be interested in meeting up to take timed exams on Saturday mornings in Chicago? I have a car and can drive to most places to meet. I'm sure we could find a quiet place or library and have a timer (or the 7Sage online proctor) on the table while we take the exam together. I know I usually struggle getting up every Saturday morning to take a timed PT, but being able to sit for one in a group would make it much more likely for me to accomplish and make me better prepared for test day. I'm sure I'm not the only one struggling with timing and taking timely PTs. I'm also open to meeting people throughout the week to do in person BR for the PT we completed.

I'm registered for the June 2018 administration and am gunning for that test date. I'm pretty close to my target score, but absolutely need to start working on timing and details.

Comments

• CoffeeBeansCoffeeBeans Member
    81 karma

I'm doing PTs on Saturday mornings in Naperville, usually at the public library close by. Might be a long drive for you though.

• chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
    289 karma

Would you be interested in meeting me somewhere half way? or even in Chicago? It wouldn't have to be every weekend. Naperville is very far from where I'm at.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

This is a great idea and I hope you find people you can take exams with. This way you can collaborate and BR together.

• spartan23spartan23 Alum Member
    18 karma

in Chicago and definitely interested!

289 karma

@westcoastbestcoast yes i agree! thank you for your well wishes!

@yawshantai sent you a DM!

@CoffeeBeans forgot to tag you earlier ^

81 karma

@chisal17 and @yawshantai Keep me posted on when you guys are meeting up and if I can drive up to the city that morning, I definitely will.

289 karma

@CoffeeBeans would you be interested in occasionally meeting at College of DuPage? If @yawshantai is down, I could probably pick them up and drive down so we could all meet there. We can schedule to meet there at like 11 or 12 to take the practice exam. I have a friend that currently goes there and I think we can use the library or an empty classroom or something.

81 karma

Yes, COD in Glen Ellyn would work.