Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Copy game boards on next page or not?

JSL17824JSL17824 Alum Member
edited January 2015 in Logic Games 141 karma
Hello 7sages,

I found it's very time-consuming if I have to copy game boards to next page, especially there's more than 2 game boards (for example, PT 41, G1 and G2)

Does "to write fast and accurately" the only to overcome this obstacle?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Generally, if a question is a conditional (If xxx is in slot x, then where could blah blah blah), then I write a mini game board next to that question. You never want to write on your master game board. If you can initially split them, they will be considered a master game board.
  • JSL17824JSL17824 Alum Member
    141 karma
    @ddajking thanks!!
    so you don't rewrite your master game board but turn to the first page to check it when necessary?
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    It depends on the game. If I was able to fill in the master gameboard(s), then yes, I'll just refer to it.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    well you dont need to turn the page as the book should be open to where you can see both pages of the game. You have your master game board(s) w/ rules copied down to refer to but for each question you want a mini one next to the question so you can input any extra info without disturbing your master game board (which could potentially mess you up on a later question) This is why you want to be sure to practice games plenty so you can be used to quickly, neatly, and small(ly :P) next to the question. You may thing the time is better used elsewhere but it takes more time than you think to look back and forth from a question/answers to a game board somewhere else on the page(or separate page)
  • JSL17824JSL17824 Alum Member
    edited February 2015 141 karma
    @jdawg113 you are right!!
    that's because I use the LG foolproof method-- ten copies of same game.
    But since I only printed LG game, it turned out that I separated one game into a sheet of paper each side. I realized my stupid mistake after I took next my PT last week.

anyway, thank you for your help!
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    On the newer LSATs LGs have 2 pages. So you should only have your master game board and then, depending on the questions you can draw a mini game board.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    ^^ this