Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skipping June 2007 BR?

in General 615 karma

I finished the June 2007 test like two days ago, and now I'm in the process of doing BR.
It's just... BR takes so long. I'm doing every question, and it's taking me literally forever. More so because I don't want to do it:/
I just finished BR section 2, which took me like two hours. Wanted to finish the whole thing before grading, but I could feel myself slowly dying so I just graded section 2.
Now, I know BR is really really really important, but I feel like doing cc would be time better spent.
aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh.... PT was fun tho...JY's grammar thingy was fun too...

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

I know what you mean. :) Try setting up a time to go over your blind review analysis with someone. I find that it makes blind review process bearable and it makes you do the work because you don't want to look like a slacker! :smiley: :joy:

Blind review is really that important and looking at your post you know that. Definitely find a way to not skimp it. A lot of improvements happen in blind review and that's where you gains in score are going to come from.

Best of luck!

• 615 karma

@Sami Thank you so much!! I'll definitely look for BR groups.