Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NYC study group?!

a.barreto1219a.barreto1219 Member
in Study Groups 13 karma

Taking the test in September :) and I would love to start or join an LSAT study group!

Comments

• Chika.onyejiukwaChika.onyejiukwa Alum Member
    35 karma

OMG! Yes! Lets do it!

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

Hey, I just started another thread, but would love to join. Would you guys want to meet up by skype?

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

Yes! Or in person.

• goblue123goblue123 Alum Member
    231 karma

would love to!

178 karma

We could BR a test or a certain section. Any preferences for the PT? Also I'm available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays generally.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

I'm in : ). Most likely via skype and maybe once in a while in person.

• bcallahan95bcallahan95 Alum Member
    64 karma

I'm in for both! I work in midtown and would be down to meet up in the evenings or on weekends! It's be so helpful to keep each other accountable now that it's crunch time

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    547 karma

That works well with me. This is my email: jimmyrivera201@gmail.com and we can setup for next week.

• bcallahan95bcallahan95 Alum Member
    64 karma

Sounds good! my email is bcallahan95@gmail.com

178 karma

I work in midtown too, so I'm down to meet up around here occasionally, but skype is also always good. I'll email you guys soon and maybe we can set up some time to BR. I'm going to be taking a PT on Friday morning, so is anyone down to skype maybe Friday afternoon to BR a section or two? I could probably do either PT 51 or PT 77. If that time or those PTs don't work though, just let me know.

2134 karma

I can do a skype session on Fri afternoon! Prefer PT 51!

178 karma

Ok down to BR PT 51 this Friday! Yay :) Do you want to dm me your email address when you have a chance?

• Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma

Hey! Did you guys meet up? How’d it go and is there another meetup scheduled for this week or next? I’m drilling sections from PT50 this week and am going to take PT60 on Thursday or Friday.

2134 karma

@AlexRexeger and I met up last week but I've been drilling my problem areas so haven't had a chance to meet up again. Alex did you want to set something up with me and Gladiator? Not sure if anyone else is interested.

• GustavusGustavus Alum Member
    18 karma

I'm in as well.

178 karma

@samantha.ashley92 and I are reviewing PT 56 (or at least some of it) on Friday at 3:30 pm EST. If anyone wants to join let me know and we can all Skype! I’m also taking PT 79 on Sunday and should be ready to start reviewing at probably 3pm. So message me if anyone’s interested!

• Jennifer 2021-1-1Jennifer 2021-1-1 Core Member
    204 karma

Hi @AlexRexeger, what section you are planing to review from PT 56. I will like to join in but I also working in PT71.

178 karma

@jenbrooklyn LR and RC. Probably at least both LR and worse comes to worse save the RC for another session.