Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

11 Point Increase

jaisykim93jaisykim93 Alum Member
in General 27 karma

I took the September 2017 LSATs after almost a year's worth of studying with the Kaplan LSAT prep. I was devastated after scoring a 155, because I felt that the score did not reflect the amount of energy and dedication I poured into studying for the LSATs. I had to stop studying for a couple months because of the sheer disappointment and lack of confidence I felt. I decided to try 7sage after my friend recommended it. I didn't have much hope for it because I would only have 4 months of studying for the June LSATs (started studying with 7sage on Jan). During and even after the exam I didn't feel so hot but I ended up with a 166. I know many people here have scored much higher but I was so elated and happy with my score. I credit it to 7sage and the 7sage community, hope everyone who took their June LSATs are happy with their scores as well. I just wanted to say if I improved, anyone has the potential to.

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

This is a fantastic story. Thank you for sharing!

• Nabintou-1Nabintou-1 Alum Member
    410 karma

thank you so, so much for sharing this. Much needed, seriously. Esp. with my story being so similar to yours. Hoping for a similar success for the Sept. test, God-willing!

• The NoodleyThe Noodley Alum Member
    662 karma

This is amazing! Congrats!

• jasmine.lsatterjasmine.lsatter Alum Member
    72 karma

Thank you for sharing! It’s good to hear such a big improvement is possible in as few as four months. Just curious but will you be retaking or is this around the score you were aiming for?

• paulmv.benthempaulmv.benthem Alum Member
    1032 karma

Thanks for the encouragement!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Good work! A great score to have on record. :) And you didn't give up.

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

Game changer. Congrats!

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Amazing! Congrats!

• jaisykim93jaisykim93 Alum Member
    27 karma

@"jasmine.lsatter" Honestly my goal was 170 and although I was/am happy with the 166, for a short period I was thinking about retaking it in July or Sept. But after weighing the pros and cons of it (whether it's worth it to stress myself out with studying while balancing a full time job as an active duty Army officer for a 4 pt. increase that may or may not be possible) I decided I am content with a 166. Hope I helped out!