Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Dreams

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
in General 50 karma
I saw someone posted about LSAT day dreams, but it was closed because people were being awfully rude :/ I wanted to start the discussion again:

I day dream about 180. What about you?

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I wish i didn't have to study 30-40 hours per week for a 180 lol
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2015 3438 karma
    Well since I'm a comic book nerd... (I can shamelessly boast that my collection is 6K strong :P ) and even my Facebook profile pic is an Iron Man cover, my dream was that if I secured a 165 + score, I would get myself a nice copy of Avengers 4, unfortunately that book is a little above my pay grade right now :P so maybe a little later :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    578 karma
    Thanks @Whitney180 I hope this one doesn't get out of hand lol.

I day dream of accidently getting the answer sheet then I'll have a 180 #woot lol
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2015 3438 karma
    Damn... after this I actually went and bought that Avengers book... and I'm going to be paying off a boatload of money (hint: not in the triple figures :P) over a VERY long period... should not have answered on this thread and got weird ideas into my head... but what's done is done :P ...and it could be worse :D ...there... I lived my LSAT related dream!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    50 karma
    @"Nilesh S" whatever happened, happened. Enjoy it because you deserve it
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Oddly enough, I dream about logic games and how I could have done it differently. Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night with some bright idea of how to tackle that hard game, but too lazy and tired to get up so I immediately forget all about it lol.