Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do in preparation for November LSAT

cfedockcfedock Member
in General 11 karma

Hey there everybody, I am currently studying for the upcoming November LSAT. I took the LSAT in February which was undisclosed and scored a 150. I was going through personal stuff with a long-term girlfriend(broke up the day I took the test) and wasn't focused entirely on the LSAT while taking it. I was PTing in the low-mid 160s and took a 3 month course with Testmasters but I just purchased this class to study for Nov. Would you recommend that I complete the class in it's entirety or just work on diagnostics and be very thorough with the BR? Not really sure what directions to go in so any advice helps!

Comments

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

It's tough with an undisclosed test because you can't really target certain question types that you know you got wrong. Considering you really "should have" gotten around a 160, I would say to quickly go through the core curriculum, skipping the easy practice sets that you know you don't need to work through. For example, I'm sure you understand how to do the easiest strengthening questions. Skip those problem sets and just watch the videos. However, if you don't have a lot of time to commit each week, make sure you save the last month for PTing. Get your confidence back up and get your brain used to the chaos again.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

I'd use the Study Schedule feature on here and drill a lot. Also maybe you'd like the ThinkingLSAT podcast. :)