Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much did you improve on RC?

lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member

RC isn't my favorite section. I get anywhere from 10-16 right, 13-14 would be an accurate average for me on RC.

It's important to mention that I've never practiced it (going to do it when I get there in the CC). Is it possible to go from averaging 13-14 to about 20 right on RC after finishing the CC? I'm wondering because I've heard so many people say RC is tough to improve on because it's something that a person was taught there whole lives and can't be improved in a matter of months.

How much did you improve on RC after finishing the CC?

I only finish about 3 passages by the way, I usually run out of time while reading the 4th.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• gkoebel1gkoebel1 Member
    122 karma

I was very similar to yourself in the beginning, averaging anywhere from 12-18 correct. Somewhere between 14-16 was probably normal for myself. Several months later I'm sitting anywhere from 17-22 correct, probably averaging 18-19 correct per section.I definitely didn't come from an "elite" academic background but the progress is totally attainable with diligent work and the right mindset going into RC ! Good Luck.