Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deadlines for 2019 Cycle

Hello,

I experienced some setbacks when trying to get an LSAT score in for the 2019 cycle. I think Im just going to shoot for the 2020 cycle, BUT I just want to know what is the absolute last test I could take to get into Fall 2019? Is it November or January?

Comments

• tekken1225tekken1225 Alum Member
    770 karma

Pretty sure it's Janaury.

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    edited September 2018 2124 karma

I think the latest is January. Just keep in mind that submitting later in the cycle could limit your cycle in terms of scholarship offers and acceptances.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

January... but you would likely have some consequences applying that late. Some schools (particularly the ones T20+) are sensitive to late applications. I think there is less competition at lower ranked schools though, so it depends on where you are applying. If you want to have a shot at all schools, I think November is the last one that would still have the doors open everywhere. (I applied in late January and February last year and was shut out at several schools because of timing, in my opinion).

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    edited September 2018 1277 karma

Like everyone said, January. There are some schools where applying late matters less (I think Yale is one), but I would consider staying out a cycle. You may have better options with more scholarship money down the road.

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

January is definitely pushing it. I'm having a similar dilemma. On one hand I absolutely don't like the idea of applying so late, but on the other hand... I've heard of people getting plenty of scholarship money even with a late app. Ultimately, I think there's plenty of evidence that suggests the greater LSAT score is far more valuable than applying a month or two earlier.