Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What course is suitable for me to take?

asamoah3asamoah3 Alum Member
in General 28 karma

I started studying for the LSAT last year in October 2017. I took the December LSAT and got a 137. I haven't studied since. I would like to take the September 2019 LSAT and if need be the December 2019 test. What course is best suitable for me? I really want to score between 160 and 170 and do well to hopefully get scholarships to pay for school?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2018 23929 karma

Hi there!

7Sage is the highest rated LSAT prep course! I think you'll find the course to be top notch and the community here to be wonderful asset.

It's also convenient to have everything digital nowadays where you can go at your own pace and re-watch lessons.

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

If you are asking about which package of 7sage to get, I would ask how much you're willing to invest into this (time and money). The starter package will be by far the best place to begin because it comes with the entire curriculum, and the curriculum will take a lot of time to work through and develop some fundamentals you don't have yet. The only thing is that the subscription length for the starter package is shorter, and I think to score in the 160s you will need to dedicate a significant amount of time learning this test and practicing. An advantage to investing more money into 7sage is that the Ultimate package comes with literally every single practice test and the subscription length is long enough that you can study from now until December 2019 and still have time left over. For me the ultimate package was the way to go.