Looking for Difficult Flaw Questions where the answer choices are vague/subtle

Hi Everyone!

First post here. So I'm trying to find Flaw questions where the five answers are of the following type:

1) Presumes, without providing justification...
2) overlooks the possibility that...
3) Fails to consider...

I noticed that for the Flaw questions that specifically list out flaws in plain-text, it's much easier for me to identify. Conversely, when the flaws aren't listed out specifically and are rather categorized to the common flaw types we see, I tend to miss a lot. Can anyone help guide me on how to find more of those flaw types? I'm Ultimate + so I have access to all the question types.

Comments

• ConquerLSATboiConquerLSATboi Alum Member
    81 karma

When I wrote "flaws in plain-text" I should've been more specific and said questions that give actual examples as the answer choices.

• LouislepauvreLouislepauvre Alum Member
    750 karma

Well, those phrasings are very common to flaw questions. They shouldn’t be hard to find. If you’ve done a lot of the PTs already, a good idea is to drill these questions in the question bank. You can select to see only flaw questions, then choose the “Hardest” ones, and just drill them. I made the statement “if you’ve done them already” because if you haven’t done the PTs yet, you’d be robbing yourself of the chance to see them fresh.

From your username it seems like you have aspirations to get a high score. I think if you practice these enough, they’ll just come to you. Flaw questions are pretty easy for me at this point, and I’m not a 177 scorer. You just get used to that wordy language after a while.