Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

March LSAT

dianao6512dianao6512 Member
in General 169 karma

I an taking the March 2018 LSAT. My diagnostic was a 150 and my goal is 168-170. I know 7sage suggests 1yr of studying but I have to take the march LSAT for the program I am appying to. My weakest subject during the diagnostic was LG, but after blind review I got them all right, so timing is my biggest issue. What is the best way to attain my goal considering im a student and dont have 40hrs a week to study?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

What was your BR score?

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    edited November 2018 5320 karma

You asked " What is the best way to attain my goal considering im a student and dont have 40hrs a week to study?"

My advice is to follow the curriculum and Sage advice for post-cc (links below). Reevaluate your situation in February.

There are no shortcuts to 170. My diagnostic was a 148 and I scored 174 in July... it took me two years of part-time studying. Maybe you can do it in much less time; these things vary from person to person. If you are asking how to gain 18 points in 3 months, however, I have no idea how to do that. If you figure it out, please let me know.

Best of luck.

https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

@NotMyName summed it up well. That's a very doable jump but a very tight time frame. I honestly think it's unlikely that you'll hit that goal. But, everyone is different. It took me about 9 months of studying while working full time to go from 155 to 168.

If you are just starting, you just need to start with the curriculum. Follow it in order from top to bottom. Once you're done with the cc, you'll move on to drilling, timed sections, and full timed PTs. If you're done with the curriculum, we can give you some guidance on how to study. But if you haven't done the cc yet, that's your first step.