Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage upgrade or extension?

radpatel97radpatel97 Alum Member
edited November 2018 in General 71 karma

Hello there,

So I bought the LSAT starter and am about finished with the course and I want to upgrade to the LSAT Ultimate plus, but I see that I can only get 3 more months with that course. I should've bought that package to begin with as I didn't realize that I'd only get 3 more months with the course from upgrading. Should I keep extending the time of my course or re buy the entire course again? Which one is more cost efficient?

Admin note: edited title

Comments

• lady macbethlady macbeth Alum Member
    894 karma

I think you should upgrade to the Ultimate plus and extend it as you see fit in three months.

This is what it costs to currently extend on my Ult+ account.
    Add 6 months $74.99 ($12.50/month, save 50%)
    Add 3 months $44.99 ($15.00/month, save 40%)
    Add 2 months $34.99 ($17.50/month, save 30%)
    Add 1 month $24.99 ($24.99/month, save 0%)

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@radpatel97 said:
    Hello there,

So I bought the LSAT starter and am about finished with the course and I want to upgrade to the LSAT Ultimate plus, but I see that I can only get 3 more months with that course. I should've bought that package to begin with as I didn't realize that I'd only get 3 more months with the course from upgrading. Should I keep extending the time of my course or re buy the entire course again? Which one is more cost efficient?

Hey @radpatel97, I recommend contacting 7Sage about this from this page (copy and paste your question): https://7sage.com/contact-us/