Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happens when your account expires?

LouislepauvreLouislepauvre Alum Member
in General 750 karma

7Sage has been wonderful. I want to stay connected to the community--read and post on discussion form, etc. Also, I'd love to keep watching LG videos, and look at free admissions course stuff. What do I have access to? Do I keep the same login as normal, but lose access to stuff?

Also, if I delete the app on my phone and re-upload the app later (I'm limiting internet for a while, until my apps are complete), will my account/password work? Sorry if this has been addressed before. I looked for the answer and couldn't find it. Thanks!

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@Louislepauvre said:
    7Sage has been wonderful. I want to stay connected to the community--read and post on discussion form, etc. Also, I'd love to keep watching LG videos, and look at free admissions course stuff. What do I have access to? Do I keep the same login as normal, but lose access to stuff?

You will keep the same login but you'll lose access to the paid material.

Also, if I delete the app on my phone and re-upload the app later (I'm limiting internet for a while, until my apps are complete), will my account/password work?

It depends on your phone, but for iOS devices, as long as you save your login on Safari, they keep the login information. But you can just retype your login info if it doesn't work.

• LouislepauvreLouislepauvre Alum Member
    750 karma

@akistotle said:

@Louislepauvre said:

You will keep the same login but you'll lose access to the paid material.

Also, if I delete the app on my phone and re-upload the app later (I'm limiting internet for a while, until my apps are complete), will my account/password work?

It depends on your phone, but for iOS devices, as long as you save your login on Safari, they keep the login information. But you can just retype your login info if it doesn't work.

Thanks!!