Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do we still have access to after account expires?

tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
edited May 2017 in General 2573 karma

Hey, guys! A lot of the stuff available now was not available when I first enrolled so I'm not sure what's free and what's not. Will the analytics info still be available? Will all test scores be wiped? What about the e-docs purchased from 7Sage? TIA

Comments

• nicki5350nicki5350 Free Trial Member
    20 karma

I haven't paid for anything and I have analytics and test scores!

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    edited May 2017 2573 karma

@nicki5350 Ok, thx! That's cool. Just need to know about the e-docs.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited October 2019 12637 karma

We don't have PDFs, we have DRM protected e-docs. ;)

The [ability to download] e-docs expire when your account expires. Make sure you print them if you still need them.

[2019-10-10 edited for clarity]

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

You definitely don't have notes IIRC. So if you use the notes feature, I would copy them all to a word doc.

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

Make sure you renew your account.

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

Cool, thx guys!

• elias7291elias7291 Alum Member
    269 karma

@studentservice

Is it still the case that the e-docs expire when account expires? Further, does access to the explanations that were purchased also expire?

• edited October 2019 276 karma

Hi @elias7291!

After your access expires and your account reverts to a free account, you can't download the PDFs anymore. But any PDFs you had previously downloaded will still be openable. The PDFs themselves do not expire. In other words, if I downloaded the PDF before my account expired, I would still be able to open it after my account had expired.

Access to video explanations also expires when your account expires/reverts back to a free account.

Let me know if you this isn't clear!

• vitaephilovitaephilo Member
    8 karma

great!