Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

On reviewing LR questions

WillJayKWillJayK Alum Member
edited March 2015 in General 163 karma
Currently I am drilling LR questions and games questions after classifying them into categories and questions types.
For the purpose of perfecting my logic, i review my LR questions with my blind review method, yet from time to time during the process of reviewing i am not exactly sure if i am memorizing the content of questions or getting to get familarized with logic present in those questions. In other words while i am jotting down the analysis of stimulus and the reasons why other answer choices are wrong, I keep thinking if this review is dissecting the logic or dissecting the specific content of stimulus which seem like basically the same thing during the review process.

Have you ever got the feeling of just memorizing questions when you do the review?

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Yes--that's why it's a good idea to drill from as wide of a range of tests (most recommend at least 1-38 or so) as possible. I will add PT's I've taken into the drilling mix as well—I keep a comprehensive Excel sheet I created to allow me to cycle questions in by question type, PT, when I last attempted, whether I got it wrong, and by difficulty ranking (I get this last data point from the 7safe analytics as I go along-- only part of my doc that isn't 100% fleshed out). I can also flag certain questions for redo on a certain date/at a certain interval.

By using this system I can have more material for drilling than just Cambridge packets (since my sheet goes all the way through PT74). But I don't drill from a test until I've taken it. I could see wondering about memorizing the packet after 2 or 3 go throughs.