Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here

Ishra GlasswalaIshra Glasswala Free Trial Member
edited December 2018 in General 6 karma

Hey everyone! So I am looking to take the LSAT for the second time this coming January. I took the November LSAT and scored a 145, which I know is not too great. I did self study and I am quite scared to take this again and end up with the same score. I don't know which direction I should go in. My goal is learn and study as much as possible to raise my score to the 150s. If anyone has any advice or recommendations, I would really love to hear them!

Happy Holidays and Thank you!

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

It seems that you're not enrolled in a 7sage course. I recommend purchasing at least the basic Starter course. It will give you the solid foundation that you need.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

Hi. It would really help with providing you feedback if you were to give us individualized information so we would be able to contextualize your question. For example, what preparation (materials, hours per week, etc) did you do leading into your first test? Do you have specific schools you are targeting and what are their medians? When are you trying to apply (i.e. thics cycle, next cycle)? Were there serious distractions / proctor / testing issues or was your 145 a relatively accurate depiction of your current skill level at the LSAT?

Honestly, a month is not a lot of time to prepare and gain serious improvement. This is a good place to get advice; however, typically providing more information is better and will help get you better advice then a generalized, "study and drill the fundamentals more."