Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage New Feature

Isaiah4110Isaiah4110 Alum Member
in General 275 karma

Can someone please explain the new format of question analysis at the bottom of each video? Why would a LR question has a Passage/Game difficulty associated with it? If I remember correctly, it used to be blank or Non applicable. Is it to indicate the difficulty level of that section or the whole test? I’m confused.

Comments

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

I'm not exactly sure about that either, but I think the first bubbles are more accurate than the second ones. Hopefully someone can let us know for sure!

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

I noticed this too. I will definitely keep an eye out for any insight on this and post in here if I can find an answer as well.

• mjmonte17mjmonte17 Alum Member
    757 karma

I think the first set of bubbles indicates the question difficulty and the second set indicates the section difficulty. The bar graph indicates the average score range of individuals who got this question correct.

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@Isaiah4110 said:
    Can someone please explain the new format of question analysis at the bottom of each video? Why would a LR question has a Passage/Game difficulty associated with it? If I remember correctly, it used to be blank or Non applicable. Is it to indicate the difficulty level of that section or the whole test? I’m confused.

Sorry for the confusion! It indicates the difficulty level of that section for LR.

• Isaiah4110Isaiah4110 Alum Member
    275 karma

@studentservice “it indicates the difficulty level of that section for LR” relative to that particular test or all the LRs across tests? Thank you!

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma

@Isaiah4110 It's across all sections on all PTs. So it's a measure of how difficult that LR section is compared against all LR, RC and LG sections on all PTs