Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Tutoring

My average preptest score is a 168 and I have scored a 169 on three separate tests. I am looking to break into the 170s and have read that teaching someone the test can be very helpful for achieving true mastery. So I'm looking to work with anyone -- preferably those just getting started or those having trouble breaking into the 150s or 160s -- who feels this could be a mutually beneficial exercise.

Comments

• cris1222cris1222 Member
    186 karma

Hi hi! I think this is a great idea! I'm going through the curriculum and am going to be doing prep tests soon, so I would love to see how other people that are succeeding think through things! And how they work through the test :)!

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

Hi there!
    I am scoring right in the range that you said you were looking for, I only just finished the CC and I am right on the cusp of consistently breaking into the 160s but I just can't quite seem to hammer everything out. I think tutoring sounds like an efficient and mutually beneficial exercise for both people to improve!

• LSATer2019LSATer2019 Alum Member
    29 karma

Just messaged you!