Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you review while doing the CC?

ChiChi55ChiChi55 Alum Member
in General 177 karma

Do you review/revisit old problem types or lessons in the CC while you're still doing the CC? I feel like I should still be practicing problem types I already learned while I'm still going through the CC so I don't get weak on the strategies learned. Is this a good idea or should I just focus on finishing the CC? How do you go about review? Do you have one review day a week or some time each day?

Comments

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

I think reviewing would be a good plan. Just take a day to review if that works best for you. I usually try to review some stuff before studying a certain thing for the day. Example, if I am working on flaw questions today, I'll still go back and try to do a set or two of MSS or MBT. Sometimes, I just take a break to go back and review

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

Yes. I think I would recommend reviewing, or going through the CC twice. I consistently document questions in the CC that I got wrong or have trouble with, and basically do "fool-proofing" on them, whether they're LR, RC, or LG. I also BR them when I do them again.

• ChiChi55ChiChi55 Alum Member
    177 karma

@Princess said:
    I think reviewing would be a good plan. Just take a day to review if that works best for you. I usually try to review some stuff before studying a certain thing for the day. Example, if I am working on flaw questions today, I'll still go back and try to do a set or two of MSS or MBT. Sometimes, I just take a break to go back and review

Thanks! This is what I was thinking of doing but didn't know how to go about it.

• ChiChi55ChiChi55 Alum Member
    177 karma

@Bamboosprout said:
    Yes. I think I would recommend reviewing, or going through the CC twice. I consistently document questions in the CC that I got wrong or have trouble with, and basically do "fool-proofing" on them, whether they're LR, RC, or LG. I also BR them when I do them again.

This is a REALLY good idea. Thank you! I have starred questions I've found confusing or difficult so fool proofing them is a good way to review those.