Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Miracle that is 7Sage

edited February 2019 in General 118 karma

I just got my score which is lower than the score most of the supra brainy members of this community report as their first cold LSAT score. But hey, for me, I improved on the real LSAT by 5 points. I'm pleased and surprised. All thanks to 7Sage, and the really solid way in which the learning is devised and imparted. I improved the 5 points not having finished the CC, having started on LG a mere two weeks before the January LSAT. My score is still way lower than the median percentile reported accepted scores at the schools I'm interested in, though. Of course, I keep hoping that my pretty unusual background, résumé and life experience 'might' carry water, and because I'm way older than most everyone here, at 56, the idea of waiting another year doesn't sit well with me. But I also realize I won't know the deal with admissions till, who knows? Late spring? Summer? So, most likely I'm going to think about it over the weekend and go ahead and sign up for the June 2019 LSAT and just pretend I know that I'm reapplying. I confess I actually love the thought of properly completing the 7Sage course. I love this community. The braininess and the generosity (both) of its members. And I would swear by the course. I half want others not to know about it, for it to be our secret, but of course, I tell everyone and anyone I meet about it. Thank you, JY, thank you all the 7Sager who with your comments and explanations make this learning journey so rewarding and so fun!

Comments

• Alicia MendseyAlicia Mendsey Free Trial Member
    9 karma

Thank you for sharing!

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Congrats!!

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

7sage helped me jumped up 9 points. Now I'm knocking on the door of 170 and the Ivy Leagues.

Hear that Upper Middle Class? I'm coming for ya!

Thanks 7sage.