Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

11 days before the test

yixinzhang97yixinzhang97 Free Trial Member
in General 5 karma

Hi guys,
My current score is 156. There is only 11 before my next test and I really hope to get a 160+ this time.
How should I spend the last 11 days to reach my goal? Since I have finished almost all of the PT for last test, if it's still effective for me to keep mocking test myself?
Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

By current score, do you mean your average score or your highest score ever? In the last week or so leading up to the test, you won't be learning anything new. Now is the time to really get into your routine and mentally prepare. This means probably one (maybe two) more PTs with good review, but make sure you're not doing a full test or anything too rigorous in the five or so days preceding test day. If you haven't already been waking up at the time you need to for the test, get your sleep schedule adjusted right now. If you haven't visited the test center, do so. Even if you can't get into the specific room, having driven the route and knowing where to park will help ease your test day nerves.