Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Do I Know When They are Scheduled

J.B. JD ASAPJ.B. JD ASAP Member
in Webinars 137 karma

Hello all, I would like to be able to participate in some live Webinars, but being that I am relatively new to this gig, have no idea how to find out about them before they happen. So, can someone please let me know where to go to see a list of what's coming up? Thank you so much!!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"J.B. JD ASAP" said:
    Hello all, I would like to be able to participate in some live Webinars, but being that I am relatively new to this gig, have no idea how to find out about them before they happen. So, can someone please let me know where to go to see a list of what's coming up? Thank you so much!!

Welcome!!

All webinars will be announced on the forum! They’ll be pinned at the top so they’re easy to see. Most are announced about a week in advance, so if you check the forum periodically, you should be able to see when new ones are coming up!

• alumivacuialumivacui Alum Member
    212 karma

@Alex said:

@"J.B. JD ASAP" said:

Welcome!!

All webinars will be announced on the forum! They’ll be pinned at the top so they’re easy to see. Most are announced about a week in advance, so if you check the forum periodically, you should be able to see when new ones are coming up!

Also, I forget where, but all prior webinars are available... perhaps you could be more specific? I think youtube, but somewhere on here as well.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited May 2019 23929 karma

@alumivacui said:

@Alex said:

@"J.B. JD ASAP" said:

Welcome!!

Also, I forget where, but all prior webinars are available... perhaps you could be more specific? I think youtube, but somewhere on here as well.

They are indeed all available!

When you’re at the homepage after you login, click the drop down menu (the thing with three horizontal lines on the top left). The webinars are under “Resources.”

HTH!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Also, there's AMAs interviewing people, which are sometimes on YouTube and on the 7Sage Podcast.

• J.B. JD ASAPJ.B. JD ASAP Member
    137 karma

Very helpful indeed, thank you!