Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Headed to UCLA this fall. Thank you 7sage!!

RiseandGrindRiseandGrind Alum Member
edited May 2019 in General 219 karma

Another one of these! I want to thank 7sage for their fantastic LSAT curriculum, the admissions course and 7Sage Editors who helped me produce the best piece of writing I have ever crafted. I also want to thank everyone who posted such helpful advice in the discussion posts, you have all formed such a powerful and uplifting community. 7Sage is one of the main reasons that I am headed to law school at all so I wanted to put one of these grateful posts out here. For quick reference, my diagnostic was a 150 and my LSAT journey was 158, 158, 166, 163 (lol). 3.4 and non-URM. I'd love to give back in any way I can, so please feel free to post or PM if you have any questions re LSAT, applications, UCLA, etc.

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Congrats!!

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

Wow! Congratulations! I will probably message you and get advise on personal statement if that's okay with you later on.

• Positive-1Positive-1 Live Member
    984 karma

Congratulation.

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

Awesome!

• DTLA NickDTLA Nick Member
    28 karma

Congratulations! What does non-URM mean?

How long did it take to get from 150 to 166? Looking to apply to USC and UCLA here.

• 5MoreMinPlease5MoreMinPlease Yearly Member
    128 karma

Congrats dude! All the best for the rest of the journey 🎉

• RiseandGrindRiseandGrind Alum Member
    219 karma

Hi @"DTLA Nick", I took the diagnostic in February 2017 and scored the 166 in July 2018. However it could've been a much faster timeline if I wasn't working full time and sometimes overtime. If you can set aside three to four months to dedicate 6 hours a day to the test, I am sure you can get to your desired score much faster. Non-urm means non under represented minority. URM's are American Indians, Alaskan Natives, African Americans/Blacks, Mexican Americans and Puerto Ricans.

• RiseandGrindRiseandGrind Alum Member
    219 karma

@Princess Totally! Feel free to do so, happy to help.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Congrats!! 🎈

• jasminesadejasminesade Alum Member
    249 karma

Congrats!!!!!

• hegginslawhegginslaw Member
    2 karma

Congratulations!