Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR bullshit

Layth HertLayth Hert Alum Member

how the f*ck am i supposed to get these hard LR questions right??? they take me like 10 mins to figure out and i STILL get them wrong lmao

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

Blind review them, keep a log of them, return to the CC for that question type, and don’t spend more time on them than any other question during a timed section until you start finishing the section and have time to go back and solve. Some questions are just really stupid hard. They are worth the same as the easy ones.

• Snoopy123Snoopy123 Alum Member
    105 karma

They take some time to understand and grasp. I would recommend if you find that youre spending more than a min or two on one question when doing a LR section, skip it, move on, and come back to it. Ive found that coming back to a question and reading it over again can help you grasp it better rather than trying over and over to understand it the first time. You will get there, just gotta keep pushing. and even if you go back to it and still cant get it, dont fret, just use the question bank to see what type of question it is (ex: main point, flaw, etc) and go back to those lessons to help you!